Friday, March 6, 2009

In the beginning...

I am not to blame for my Facebook addiction. The blame falls squarely on my wife, who created my account without telling me, and Mary C who requested my friendship.

Months after I received a strange email notifying me that Mary C. wanted to be my friend I find myself spending hours trying to think of the perfect Status Update, making smart ass comments on people’s walls and, more recently, monitoring and building a group.

I decided that I wanted to build a group of million members who would join a Facebook group that was dedicated to having no cause or reason to exist. 20 days later my group has 420 members. More importantly my group has stayed true to its mission of having no cause or reason to exist.

The group has turned into a very interesting and interactive community. I pose questions and people answer them.

The nature of the group doesn’t invite much comment on the answers. It is for that reason that I am starting this blog.

1 comment:

  1. As nice blog,but you could have made this blog more cool if you could configure the http://www.iessaywriter.com

    language changer pluigin but all the same you have done a good job))((

    ReplyDelete